Hearty dinner dish perfect for after a long day of training, work or play.
Submitted by Georgie Borg
- 2 tbsp of your favourite green curry paste
- 1 tin of light coconut milk
- 2 chicken Marylands thinly sliced or cubed (deboned and skin off) Georgie's note: I like thigh meat as it has more flavour than breast but you may want to use the breast as it is leaner.
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 bunch of broccolini (sliced including stems and can be substituted for broccoli)
- Green beans (take the ends off the beans)
- Heat green curry paste in wok until fragrant.
- Slowly pour in coconut milk and stir in the paste.
- Let the coconut milk heat and when just bubbling on the edge of the wok, gently put in the pieces of chicken.
- Stir chicken around and make sure the chicken meat is not clumped, turn the heat down so the coconut milk stays hot but is not boiling. (If you allow the coconut milk to continue boiling it will form a skin.)
- Cook the chicken in the coconut milk for about 10 minutes.
- After the chicken has cooked for the first 10 minutes, add the zucchini, the broccolini and the beans and cook until the vegetables are done as you like them (still a bit crunchy, or just tender - but you want them to be hot)
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: if you want more curry "sauce" you can just add some water (best added when you add the vegetables)