Looking to spice up your life? This easy and delicious chicken dish is ideal for your summer barbecue get togethers or Nutritious lunch in the midst of a busy week.
Submitted by Jason Lochead
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cayenne pepper for taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Season with chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish with the sauce, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.
Directions -> CHICKEN
- Place 5 chicken breasts in oiled pan
- Add salt, pepper and garlic
- Covered in tomato sauce.
- Cook at 350 for 40-45 minutes and serve on rice or veggie alternative